Blog Archive

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hoover Dam


Wednesday, 3/13/2013 Dave and Betsy McNair (xnavydiver) and I took a trip to the Hoover Dam and the new Memorial Bridge. We parked in the parking lot and took the steps at the left of the trail or the trail up to the top and walked out on the pedestrian part of the new bridge.








These pictures were taken from the half way point on the bridge.








Next we went down to the visitor center and shot a few more pictures. This time of the new bridge.


I like this bronze statue of the climber. 

On the way back into Las Vegas we saw the B2 bomber coming into Nellis on final approach. I got some nice pictures, BUT deleted them before they down loaded to the laptop. I have adjusted my process so that does not happen again. Honest they were nice pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment