Blog Archive

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Cashmere, Wa at Wenatchee River Bluegrass Festival

At the Fairground RV Park for the Wenatchee River Blugrass Festival Third week in June. I volunteered to help Jim Bender (MOC member) park RVs. It was a little challenging because two of the four sites at each pedestal station are reversed. Jim and I have fun parking and helping people.
Mountains
all around the fair grounds.


Small picking groups all over the place. This area were the ones I hear each night as I went to sleep.


I took this shot of the banjo thinking of my friend Bruce. No he does not look like her.
People just stroll around with their instruments looking for a Jam to join.
Youngsters going to one of the work shops.

This BBQ smoked Sockeye Salmon, cooked pork and tri tip. Great meals at 11:30 Pm each night of the Festival.
One string base
 
Base buggy
  Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen.
"HOBOBOB" and me watching the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment